Spouse Visas


American citizens have two means of bringing their foreign spouses to the U.S. to live. The citizen can "sponsor" his/her spouse's immigrant visa for entry to the United States. Alternatively, if the spouse is in the United States, you must submit a Petition for Alien Relative (form I-130) to the appropriate US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office to prove that the marriage is genuine. Please refer to our Family Based Visa section for visa timing schedules.

Immigration law can be complex and you may not be familiar with all of your immigration options. The Normandy Law Group has attorneys in major cities throughout the world to counsel on your immigration options.

Our job is to ensure that you will be in the best position to make decisions about your immigration.

Call our toll free number (877) 670-5744 or email us for a free consultation.